Reciprocal borrowing agreements provide patrons with Fauquier County Public Library cards the opportunity to borrow materials from several other county library systems, which are listed below.
Library cards are free for county resident and for residents in areas that have borrowing agreements (see list below) with Fauquier County Public Library. Learn how to apply in person or online for a library card here.
In turn, residents of participating jurisdictions that extend privileges to residents of Fauquier County are entitled to use the Fauquier County Public Library without charge. The only service that is not available to reciprocal borrowers is the interlibrary loan service. Check your home library for details on this service.
- Alexandria Library
- Arlington County Public Library
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library (City of Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Westmoreland Counties)
- Culpeper County Library
- Fairfax County Public Library
- Handley Regional Library (Winchester, Frederick and Clarke Counties)
- Loudoun County Public Library
- Prince William Public Library
- Mary Riley Styles Public Library (Falls Church)
- Rappahannock County Library
- Samuels Public Library (Warren County)