Classroom Visits & Tours
Contact Public Services Manager Dawn Sowers at (540) 422-8517 for more information on the following services:
- Special story times
- Book discussions
- Customized research instructions
- Library tours
Assignment Alert Form
- Tell us about your assignments and we will put books aside for student use in the library!
Curriculum Resources for Teachers, Homeschoolers
- Best Bets
- Art & Music
- Current Events
- English & Reading
- History, Geography & Social Studies
- Foreign Languages and ESL
- Special Needs
- Early Learning by World Book | .
With read-aloud across all functions, the 60 e-books/stories in “World of Reading” and “Trek’s Travels” tie learning together through videos, games, and printable activities; twelve stories are available in both Spanish and English
- Junior Library Guild Digital Catalog – An unlimited synchronous access collection of ebooks and eAudio for students K-12; content is refreshed every 30 days so there is always something new to read!
- TumbleBook Library | . – An online collection of animated, talking picture books; features Spanish and French books, read-along chapter books, non-fiction books, and exciting games and puzzles