Classroom Visits & Tours
Contact Public Services Manager Dawn Sowers at (540) 422-8517 for more information on the following services:
- Special story times
- Book discussions
- Customized research instructions
- Library tours
Assignment Alert Form
- Tell us about your assignments and we will put books aside for student use in the library!
Curriculum Resources for Teachers, Homeschoolers
- The Mailbox – Build important grade-level skills, with more than 52,000 teaching ideas and engaging activities and worksheets for grades pre-kindergarten to 6; topics covered include math, science, social studies, arts and crafts, phonics, language arts and literacy
- Best Bets
- Art & Music
- Current Events
- English & Reading
- History, Geography & Social Studies
- Foreign Languages and ESL
- Special Needs
eBook Collections for Your Students
- Overdrive/Libby for Kids – eBooks and audiobooks just for kids! | .
- Overdrive for/Libby Teens – Browse our young adult eBooks and audiobooks in our Teen collection | .
- TumbleBook Library – An online collection of animated, talking picture books; features Spanish and French books, read-along chapter books, non-fiction books, and exciting games and puzzles |