Science, Math & Environment
- Access Science – Scientific articles, news, research and videos
- Great Courses (via Kanopy) – Access a collection of courses covering science, engineering and math | .
- JSTOR – Aimed at scholars, researchers and students, this digital library of academic journal articles, books and primary sources covers a wide variety of science and mathematics disciplines including biology, chemistry, physics and computer science | .
- MasterFILE Complete – Offers the largest collection of popular full-text magazines, reference books and other highly-regarded sources from the world’s leading publishers
- OverDrive Magazines (Library of Virginia) – Titles include Discover, National Geographic, Smithsonian and Popular Science | .
- Universal Class – Take a course for credit; classes include studies in biology, chemistry and ecology and mathematics | .