New York Times Cooking
Fauquier Public Library card holders now have complimentary online access to New York Times Cooking, including thousands of recipes and video cooking guides for cooks of all levels.
From the library, home, work or on the go, click the New York Times Cooking image above or use this FPL subscription link to activate your account. Create an account at nytimes.com and log in to start cooking! At the end of your complimentary 24 hours, you can return to this page, click the button again, and log in again. There is no weekly or monthly limit to the number of passes you can claim.
Steps for Access
- Click on the New York Times Cooking image above or use this subscription link for FPL patrons.
- If you don’t already have a New York Times Cooking account, you will need to create one on your initial use.
- Access to https://cooking.nytimes.com will be good for 24 hours.
- Decline any offers or ads to purchase a membership — this service is free for all Fauquier County Public Library Card holders!
Redeeming Additional Passes
- Return to this page and click on the New York Times Cooking image above or use this subscription link for FPL patrons.
- Log in to New York Times Cooking with your email and password.
- Redeem another 24-hour pass.