Business & Market Research
- America’s News/NewsBank – Access thousands of articles covering business and economics.
- Gale Small Business Builder – A step-by-step online planning tool for starting, managing and optimizing a business or nonprofit. The program’s intuitive dashboard walks users through five areas of exploration to develop a business plan focused on long-term success.
- Reference USA – Data about individuals and businesses for small businesses, nonprofits, and consumers, including current, ad-free job listings; includes access to free webinars on using this powerful tool.
- Small Business Reference Center – Exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as tools to address many small business topics, including videos, a help and advice section and details on how to create business plans.
- Small Business Resource Center – A comprehensive database that covers all aspects of starting and operating a business, including accounting, finance, human resources, management, marketing, tax, and more.
- RBdigital Magazines – Titles include the Economist, Entrepreneur, Inc. and Kiplinger’s
- Universal Class – Starting a business? Access in-depth, continuing education courses covering accounting, business budgeting, payroll management, business writing and more — over 500 courses to choose from!
Business Websites (General)
- Business Reference Services (Library of Congress)
- CareerOneStop Business Center (Dept. of Labor)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Google Patent Search
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Doing Business in Fauquier County
- Fauquier County Chamber of Commerce
- Fauquier County Department of Economic Development
- Fauquier Enterprise Center
- Mason Enterprise Center
- Southern Fauquier Business Owners Association
- Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Warrenton Lifestyle Business Directory