Mystery Book Club
This group focuses primarily on mysteries and thrillers. Members combine their love for reading with laughter and refreshments, provided by Friends of the Fauquier Library. While our book discussion takes precedence, other topics are often explored in the course of our meeting.
Where: John Barton Payne Bldg.
When: 12 p.m., 3rd Thursday of the month
More info: Email Pam Lovera or call 540.422.8506.
2023 Selections and Dates:
- January 19: The Keepers by Jeffrey B. Burton
- February 16: One-Shot Harry by Gary Phillips
- March 16: The Recovery Agent by Janet Evanovich
- April 20: From Doon With Death by Ruth Rendell
- May 18: The Word is Murder by Anthony Horowitz
- June 15: Last Seen Wearing by Hillary Waugh
- July 20: The Maid by Nita Prose
- August 17: The Bullet That Missed by Richard Osman
- September 21: In the Woods by Tana French
- October 19: The Spanish Cape Mystery by Ellery Queen
- November 16: Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn
- December 21: Year in Review and Book Chat