Bealeton Evening Book Club
The Bealeton Library’s Evening Book Club for adults meets at 7:30 p.m., usually on the third Monday of the month.
New members are always welcome.
The group will be discussing the following selections for 2014-2015:
- September 15: Wish You Well by David Baldacci
- October 20: Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
- November 17: Founding Mothers by Cokie Roberts
- December 15: The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- January 12: The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- February 9: The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
- March 16: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- April 20: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- May 18: Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- June 15: Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
- July 20: The Spymistress by Jennifer Chiaverini
- August 17: Planning meeting
- September 16 (*3rd Wed.): Still Life With Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen
Starting in September 2015, the Evening Book Club will meet on the 3rd Wednesday, rather than the 3rd Monday.