Consumer Reports December 2015: Gift Guide
Do you need gift ideas this holiday season? If so, “The Great Gift Guide” in this issue of Consumer Reports should help. From kitchen tools to electronic devices to cameras to power tools, there should be something here to please just about everyone. More in This Issue
- Ratings for electronics retailers–which stores do you shop at most frequently?
- Ratings for the most and least reliable cars
- Ratings for midsized SUVs and large cars
- Article on major retail stores with good customer-service policies for returns
- Article on gift cards and what to do with unwanted gift cards
Consumer Reports at Your Library
Each branch of the Fauquier County Library has the print issues of Consumer Reports from 2011 up to the current issue. The Find It Virginia databases have an index to the issues from February 1, 1976 to the current issue, and the full-text of the reviews from January 1, 1999 to June 1, 2009. You can access Find It Virginia from any library computer, or from home with your valid Fauquier County Public Library card. You can also see past summaries of Consumer Reports prepared by library staff online.