Catalog Tip: Check Out Our “Refreshed” Library Catalog
Do you use the library’s online catalog from home? If not, you’re missing out. We’ve recently made some updates, including a bold new design that matches the library’s new website, so now is a great time to log in to your library account and take advantage of the following features:
- Place and manage your holds
- See what items you have checked out
- Renew your checked out items
- Check to see if you have any fines
- Update your contact information – you can even add your mobile phone number if you prefer you get your notices by text
- Create lists of books to read later
- Keep track of your reading history
- “Freeze” your holds when you go on vacation
- Set up preferred searches of your favorite authors – get a notice when a new item is added to our collection
For tips on using these and other features of the catalog, visit our Help page.
On the go? We also have a mobile-friendly version of the library catalog to make it easy to search for items, place holds, and check your account status.
Tell us what you think of the new design by completing a short survey. If you’d like to be contacted by a library staff member, please indicate in your comments and include your contact information.
We will continue to work on ways we can make the online catalog more efficient and easy-to-use. This may result in small changes to the site from time to time. We hope you enjoy the new look and look forward to ongoing improvements to our catalog.
Fauquier County Public Library