e-Resource News: Brush Up On Your Tech Skills
Whether you’re looking to improve your job skills/prospects or just want to become more familiar with the latest technology applications, Atomic Training, a video-based training program, opens up unlimited access to thousands of short videos covering more than 300 of today’s most popular software applications for PCs, Macs and tablets.
- All the latest offerings — Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, and more
- Valuable job training — Improve job skills with in-depth training on Excel and Photoshop, or learn valuable social media techniques with tutorials on Twitter, blogging, and podcasting
- Access anywhere — Watch videos at the library or remotely from home/office
Here are just a selection of training videos available to you…
- Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access)
- Windows OS
- Computer Literacy — how to use eReaders, mobile phones, PC security and maintenance
- Using the Internet — secrets of the web, using social media to stay connected, Internet safety
- iPods & Apps, iTunes
- Google apps (Gmail, Drive, Sites, SketchUp, Picasa)
- Maya 3D Animation, Moddle, Camtasia, Blackboard, Audacity and more!
Atomic Training is FREE with your Fauquier County Public Library card — check it out today!
Alison, Electronic Resources Librarian, Warrenton central library