Operations Update: March 4, 2021
In response to subsiding local COVID-19 cases, the Library Board approved re-opening of browsing and walk-through services beginning Monday, March 15, 2021.
The following are key guidelines that will be in place.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the library at one time.
- Face coverings are required for patrons five or older. Masks will be provided for patrons who do not have one. If a medical condition precludes wearing a mask, curbside service will be offered.
- Everyone entering the library must complete a health survey and provide contact information.
- Furniture and seating are reserved for computer/laptop users who may be asked to limit their use to one hour.
- The Warrenton Virginiana Room circulating resources are available upon request for checkout. The room is closed for in-person research.
- No cash will be collected or dispersed; patrons may pay their fines/fees online and must bring exact change to use the copier.
- Free Wi-Fi is available outside all library locations. Passwords are posted at library entrances.
- Contact-free curbside service remains available.
- Book donations are not accepted.
A complete list of Guidelines for Walk Through Service is available online and will be posted at all library locations.