Program to Raise Your ACT, SAT Scores – Free With Your Library Card!
Each year, millions of students take the ACT, SAT or both. What strategy will achieve the best test score? Experts advise test-takers to study well in advance of the test and allow enough time to focus on areas that you struggle with. With test dates looming, grab your library card and get started with Method Test Prep’s ACT and SAT prep program.
A Comprehensive Self-Paced Program Proven To Raise Scores
Method Test Prep’s ACT and SAT prep programs are designed to work seamlessly with each student’s unique learning style and busy schedule, and can help raise ACT scores an average of three points and SAT scores an average of 150 points.
Diagnostic evaluations, lessons, quizzes and full-length exams help students strategically navigate the SAT and ACT by focusing on both content and test-taking techniques. Students also build their fundamental reading comprehension, grammar and math skills.
Each lesson is less than five minutes long and contains examples. After the lesson, there is a short quiz prompting students to practice the strategies learned. All quizzes contain immediate feedback, including a a video, audio and written explanation.
SAT and ACT Program Highlights
- Diagnostic evaluations that establish baseline scores and set goals
- Weekly checklists that move students through each section of the test
- Quizzes after each lesson, with instant feedback––like having a tutor on your computer!
- Thousands of questions in the test database
- Timed full-length exams to simulate the real test
- Resource materials, such as quick prep guides and formula sheets
- Robust reporting on quiz and test results that highlight students’ strengths and weaknesses
- A vocabulary builder to improve students’ expertise
- Access via RBdigital mobile app and/or most web browsers
To start achieving your standardized college admissions exam goals, get started today, free with your Fauquier Public Library card. Access Method Test Prep using RBdigital on your desktop or the mobile app. Users will be required to set up an RBdigital account to access Method Test Prep. Once you’ve signed up/logged in, from the RBdigital menu, tap Education and then tap Test Prep. Tap Checkout for a seven-day pass.