Book Drops Now Open 24/7
Update On Library Operations
August 12, 2020
In addition to contact-free curbside service and use of public computers, book drops at all Fauquier Public Library locations are now open 24/7.
Curbside service and computer use by appointment are available during the library’s regular operating hours:
- Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
Call ahead to schedule a computer appointment.
A mask is required to enter the library. If you do not have a mask or a face covering, one will be provided for you.
Click here for complete details on currently library operations.
- Picking up holds through curbside service.
- Use of public computers (stations are sanitized between customers).
- Returning materials using outside book drops only.
- Accessing 24/7 WiFi from outside the library buildings (passwords are posted on the door)
Limitations & Restrictions
- Computer appointments will be for 90 minute sessions.
- Face coverings are required for customers 10 and older. Disposable masks will be provided for patrons who do not have one.
- Story Times and other events remain online only. For the complete archive of on-demand story times, go here.
- Library collections remain closed for browsing.
- Meeting rooms, study rooms and the Virginiana Room remain closed.
- Interlibrary Loans are not available.