Curbside Pickup Locations
Warrenton central library, Winchester Street entrance
Call 540.422.8500 option 1 when you arrive.
Bealeton branch library:
Call 540.422.8500 option 2 when you arrive.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
All exterior book drops are closed at this time. If you have items due, please keep them until further notice.
Fines & Fees
Overdue fines are waived on items due after March 16, 2020.
The health and safety of our patrons and staff is of utmost importance. We continue to assess COVID-19 information day by day. For the latest on library operations, click here.
Please watch the library’s website and follow us on social media for updates.
All Fauquier Public Library locations closed to the public on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 5 p.m. and remain closed until further notification.
Materials can still be checked out using curbside pickup beginning Wednesday, March 18.
How Does Curbside Pickup Work?
Think of it like ordering ahead at the grocery store and follow these easy steps:
- Place a hold on the materials you want to check out. Use the library’s website, the MyLibrary! Mobile app or call 540.422.8500 option 3 to place a hold.
- Watch for a text or email notification that your materials are ready for pickup.
- Once notified that your materials are available, please come to the location you chose for curb-side pickup.
- When you arrive, call the number listed below for your pickup location.
- Materials will be labeled and arranged in alphabetical order on tables outside the library.
Out of an abundance of caution, Fauquier Public Library is cancelling all programs, including story times, book club meetings and all other library events, until further notice.
We will continue to work closely with County Government to monitor the status of COVID-19 and take appropriate steps to protect the health and safety of our customers, staff and volunteers.
There is no change to library hours at this time. Any changes will be announced at fauquierlibrary.org and via social media.
Updated Friday, March 13, 2020
As individuals, families, and institutions in Fauquier County confront Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its potential effects on our community, Fauquier Public Library is providing this informational update.
Fauquier Public Library is operating on our normal operating schedule. (more…)